Required Qualifications: Minimum - 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
• Carries out operations in various areas of accounting (accounting for fixed assets, inventories, production costs, sales of products, results of economic and financial activities, accounts of customers-suppliers, as well as services, etc.).
• Preparation of invoices:
• Checking whether the documents required for the submission of invoices are in place;
• Organizes and monitors the activities of the company to reflect the financial and economic activities in the accounting and reporting documents.
• Organizes and monitors the correctness of all financial and economic operations carried out by the Company in the accounting records, preparation and submission of accounting and financial statements in a timely manner.
• Organizes and controls the accounting of incoming and outgoing cash, their movement in the accounting accounts, production turnover and expenses, preparation of cost estimates, sales of products, performance of works and services, accounting of financial, accounting and credit operations.
• Prepares and monitors the cost-effective preparation of cost reports for products, works and services, payroll accounts, mandatory payments to the state budget, allocations to the state social insurance fund, and other allocations.
• Carrying out other work assigned by management
- Documentation in accordance with the Labor Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- 5-day work norm
- 09:00 - 17:00 - lunch and transportation